Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello Again, Wide World of Interwebs

I have decided that now is a good time to resuscitate this blog for the pleasure of the few of you whose interest in the baby-on-the-way is alarming heartwarming.  Here you can keep up with pictures and news as he or she develops and as my mommy-crazed nesting unfolds over the next 5 months.

Here's an ultra sound picture to whet your appetite (if you haven't already seen it, which you probably have if you are of even the mildest relation to me or my husband).  The newest ones from 15 weeks were less cute-baby and more Skeletor, so I'm going to skip sharing them because they were creepy.  It's great that the baby has a healthy looking spine and that its wee little skull is hardening into some fine looking bones, but I like to imagine a snuggly, soft little infant when I envision the future, and the current reality gets in the way just a little bit.

The Tiny at 11 weeks


1 comment:

  1. Just have to say I totally thought the same thing, and didn't share the (ours were 20 wk) photos that were more... terrifying. heh.

    ReplyDelete