Sunday, April 15, 2012

The end of Spring Break came all too quickly.  Like a child facing the end of summer, I too am fighting a deep, dogged dread of Monday.  I think that's when you know to hang it up and make a change - in the professional context, I mean, not as the student.  But Spring Break was a joyous reprieve from my usual song and dance at the front of a classroom!  Mom was here, and we tackled a milieu of projects from getting my car repainted to planting the front flower bed.  Both tasks either have or will have improved my image from possible squatter to sophisticated mommy-to-be.  And I would much rather be projecting "success" over "squalor"!

I wish I had pictures to accentuate this post with, but I'll save them for later this week when I have time to snap some evidence of our hard work and productivity.  I've also got big news coming tomorrow that I can't wait to share!  We find out whether the tiny is a he or a she baby!  So there's that, and the Jenny Lind crib that finally got cleaned and put together, the newly yellow bassinet project, a crocheted baby blanket that I'm working on, and some other exercises in nesting that are set to be paraded around this page.

So...

Stay tuned, and don't touch that dial.

(I can say dated stuff like that since I'm actively cultivating a small contribution to the newest generation on earth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment